Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The First Rule of Fire Department is

The First Rule of Fire Department is you don't talk about Fire Department.

I will write about it. As long as my lips don't move while I write, I haven't broken that rule, so far.

If I get you to talk about Fire Department, what's a little subversion among bloggers?

Why write this?

I work with a dangerous incompetent couldn't get a tube on a decapitated patient with a trachea the size of my arm medic who needs a little work. The bosses love this medic. Bleach, boob job, lipo. Full on bimbo work. I would say that she had her brains removed and implanted in her chest, but there couldn't have been much of anything in her head to begin with. Maybe during the interview she showed a talent. Maybe each time someone complains about her incompetence, she shows at least one talent. I wouldn't know. She's not my particular flavor of skank. I try to stay at least one notch above married skank, but I don't exactly look like Tyler Durden. 

For this medic, the only way she is getting a tube is if there is no laryngoscope or endotracheal tube involved. She doesn't want any help because "It doesn't do any good, so why waste my time." I don't have any problem with women as medics or fire fighters. There are plenty of good ones out there. I would be just as upset if a guy did this. I don't have a problem with women having active sex lives. I have even been known to assist with that on occasion. I do have a problem with sexual favors being a substitute for having a clue about patient care. I don't have any proof that her knee pads allow her to wear a black cloak and carry a scythe keep her job. No proof, but nothing else makes sense. Maybe she is paying the ALS coordinator a lot of money. Maybe she is blackmailing him. Does it really matter why she is dangerous? 

The ALS coordinator a worthless turd volunteer basic EMT put in charge of the paid medics does not have any problems with her. He is very upset that people are complaining about her. We must be making stuff up. I don't hate volunteers, but the only reason he is the ALS coordinator and supervisor of the medics is they forced out everyone qualified for the job. These ALS coordinators didn't do things the volly way.

Vollytics.

The volly chief won't overrule the volly ALS coordinator.

The paid medical director is too busy to discuss this.

None of the local paid emergency doctors want to document anything because "She will get better." 

Maybe she will, but how many people will she kill first?

She doesn't even care if she gets better. Why should anyone else?

No comments: